Electro Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas : Are you crazy to make this Halloween a special one for you and your family? Are you planning to host a Halloween party at your place and want to invite you near and dear ones for the celebration? If yes, then that’s a great idea. The very first thing that you need to keep in mind is the method that you need to follow for the decoration of the venue and especially for the Halloween pumpkins.
When it comes to decorating your place with the pumpkins during Halloween, you can be quite experimental. A scary face can be carved out with the pumpkins, and you can add spikes to it to make it even more innovative. Here are a few simple steps that you can use to get in touch with the customized designs.
Electro Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Pumpkin Carving :
Are you looking for the step by step ideas on how to make Halloween Pumpkin Carving 2018: Electro Jack O’ Lantern? If yes, then you reached the right destination and here you will get the step by step process which you need to follow for this particular design of Halloween Pumpkin. Follow the steps given here:
- Buy a pumpkin that is large and elongated. There has to be enough width in the middle. Now you can make the designs in the pumpkin with a marker, according to which the hair will be carved out. Draw the lines and designs on the pumpkin.
- Now use a carving knife to remove the upper part of the pumpkin, as per the design of the lines. Follow the jigsaw pattern on the pumpkin that you have just drawn.
- When you cut out the spikes, do not try to remove the lid all at a time, cut them individually in triangular shapes to prevent the remaining portion from getting distorted.
- When it comes to drawing the face, you can make the best of innovative expressions. You need to make the look scary. With big eyes and open jaws, you can create a shocked expression that will go well with the occasion. A button nose will be perfect for the look.
- You can use a razor or an electric rotary to carve out the required designs in the face. You can make proper use of the thickness of the pumpkin’s walls to make three-dimensional figures.
- Now add the preservatives to ensure that the pumpkins will remain intact. Use three parts of water and one part of bleach.
- You can use a candle or a LED light to illuminate the pumpkin.
So, the process is simple and easy to make. You can be innovative with the designs. Stick to these tips to get accuracy. So are you ready for the day of Halloween? It’s time to plan about the decoration. If you are creative minded then you can add up your ideas too for the halloween pumpkin carving face decoration ideas .